Tuesday 25 October 2016

Yves Rocher Mango & Coriander Energizing Exfoliating Shower Gel - [#Product Review]





Well, by now, you would know that I use a lot of Yves Rocher products. 

For those who don't know, Yves Rocher is a French brand that offers products that are organic and botanical.

I am exposed to the variety of their products as my mum is an ambassador of this brand. I can assure you that however, my views are completely sincere.

Yves Rocher recently introduced the Mango and Coriander Shower Gel and Scrub. I decided to give it a try as through the magazine it seemed very appealing. I got myself the scrub first.

The product claims that it enables  you to enjoy the pleasure of a clean and gently exfoliated skin daily. The gel includes a combination of coriander essential oils, mango extract and 100% fruit seeds of apricot kernel powder and almond powder. A plus point of this product is that it is bottled in an eco-friendly tube. 

True fact, Mauritius recently turned out to be more eco-friendly as it recently banned plastic bags which are not bio-degradable.

The scent of the product is very appealing and remains in the shower even after you have showered and is also reflected on your skin after the shower. I actually felt that I smelt delicious.

The con of this product is that it gets over too fast. I showered with this only once per day and it did not last for two full weeks. The usage period was most probably around 10 days.

I have not tried the shower gel ye but I am sure it smells the same and the only difference would be the fruit seed that help exfoliate the skin.

I am looking forward to try it very soon.

Thanks for reading.

Ne3sh!





No comments:

Post a Comment