Sunday 23 October 2016

Oh So Heavenly - Moroccan Argan Oil - Nourishing 24HR Hand Cream


I recently purchased this product for Rs99 at Pastel Mauritius. At first, I had never heard of this product, not even the brand 'Oh So Heavenly'.

I later discovered that Oh So Heavenly is a South African Brand and its products are quite reputed for its lovely scent.

I usually very attracted to Argan Oil products so I decided to give this product a try.

On trying this product for the first time I was totally in love with it. The scent is amazing and the texture of the product is very light and not sticky at all unlike many had creams I've used.


I used to keep the product on my work desk and it literally got over in two weeks. Believe me this is very fast for someone like me. I used it for two to three times a day, sometimes even more.

It really moisturised my hands and my palms became softer than it usually was. This cream pushed me to try more of the Oh So Heavenly creams.

Once I do, I shall review them as well.

This is so far, the best hand cream I've ever used.


Thanks for reading!

Ne3sh!

No comments:

Post a Comment