Thursday 27 October 2016

Avon Naturals Tea Tree & Green Tea Face Wash - [#Product Review]



Hello Everyone!

Today I have decided to review the Avon Naturals Tea Tree & Green Tea Purifying Face Wash. 

Product Claims:
New Naturals Purifying face wash is a foaming gel cleanser with exfoliating beads that immediately reduces shiny & oily skin appearance while providing a cool and fresh sensation.

It deeply cleans and removes oil, dirt and impurities clogged in the pores, leaving skin looking and feeling refreshed, clear and fully cleansed.

Contains Tea Tree Oil & Green Tea Extract. Tea Tree Oil is known for its cleansing, astringent and antiseptic properties.

Suitable for everyday use.

Dermatologically Tested.

Non-Comedogenic

Product Quantity:
100ml

Product Packaging:
The product comes in a normal tube of 100ml capacity. 

Given that Airlines, allow cosmetic products upto 100ml this can be taken in your carrier bag.

Usage Directions:
Apply desired amount onto wet hand and create lather.
Gently smooth onto face in a circular motion. Rinse off and pat dry.
Use once per day.


I personally use it in my shower every night to scrub away all the impurities of the day at to refresh my dull and tiring face.

Product Consistency:
The product is a runny clear gel with turquoise micro beads.

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Polyethylene, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultiane, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lauramidopropyl Bentaine, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tree Tea) Leaf Oil, Phosphoric Acid, CI 42090, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

My review:
I have combination skin but mostly very oily. 

I have used this face wash three times already and it normally lasts me for 4 to 5 months.

When I wash my face with this face I feel refreshed instantly as it definitely removes all the dirt and oil as it claims. With regular usage I felt that it tightens my pores as well as my skin. 

This product is perfect for regular use as it is not a harsh scrub.

Pros:
Not a harsh product, hence can be used as a regular scrub.
Suitable for oily skin and combination skin.
Deep cleans and really purifies skin.
Reasonable Price

Cons:
Not suitable for dry skin
Leaks if the lid is not shut properly
Get sticky on hand if held too long
Not very effective on whiteheads and blackheads.

If you've used the Avon Naturals Tea Tree & Green Tea Purifying Face Wash, please let us know your experience in the comment section below.

Thanks for reading!

WiNNee


No comments:

Post a Comment