Monday 10 October 2016

Googly

Googly is a 2013 Indian Kannada language romantic comedy film directed by Pavan Wadeyar and produced by Jayanna Combines. Yash and Kriti Kharbanda are the lead actors while Ananth Nag and Sadhu Kokila play the primary supporting roles. The film was released on 19 July 2013.

Googly is a love story told using flashbacks. It revolves around Sharath (Yash), a commerce student, and Swathi (Kriti Kharbanda), a medical student. Sharath is an unusual character who is full of energy, where as Swathi is a simple girl. They meet at Sharath's college in Bangalore where a forum is to be held. Before their love story begins, misunderstandings occur causing Swathi to leave for her hometown of Mysore. After 2 years, they are reunited when traveling to a friend's wedding. The events that occur from then on form the rest of the story.

You may watch the movie on the link below: 

Please note that this a Hindi dubbed version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMo9lVjRyJA


I personally really liked the movie.  I felt that Yash had portrayed the role of Sarath really well. It is the first movie I am watching from him and truthfully speaking I am impressed. He has a nice dressing sense in the movie and his facial expressions are marvellous.



I recently watched the movie Raaz Reboot and Kriti Kharbanda was playing the role of the lead actress. I find that the acting of the actress has very much evolved through time. 



I would really recommend the movie Googly as I had a nice time and a good laugh while watching it .

Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading!

WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment