Monday 10 October 2016

Avon Advance Techniques – Anti-Hair Fall – [#Product Review]


Today I will be writing about the Avon Advance Techniques Shampoo. As you guys might have already seen I use a lot of Avon Products. However, this is because I was introduced to Avon at a very young age and I would buy anything I felt like trying. My stock of products from Avon have still to be reviewed which will be coming up as soon as I finish them.



So,

Product Brand: Avon

Product Name: Advance Techniques Shampoo

Ref: Anti-Hair Fall

Net Weight: 200ml

Ingredients:



Product Claims:

This gentle conditioning shampoo contains Keratin, a key component of hair, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and silky. When used with advance techniques anti-hair fall conditioner, it reduces breakage (due to combing and brushing vs non-conditioning shampoo with regular use) that can occur with daily brushing and styling as well as helps to prevent future damage.

To use:

Wet hair and lather.
Rinse.
Repeat if necessary.

What I think?

I used quite a few of the Avon Advanced Techniques Shampoo. Since I had quite heavy hair fall the past few months I started using this specific one. However, I did not use its conditioner as it was not available when I went to purchase it. This really did help reduce my hair fall. It is not a miracle worker to stop the whole hair fall process but it reduced it to very less than usual. When it got over I used another shampoo that did not treat hair fall and I saw that my started falling all over again. I have thinking of switching back to this one very soon and use it along with its conditioner. Will let you know the results very soon. The packaging is user friendly and very durable. After my shampoo gets over I tend to wash the containers to re use it for storage.



Thanks for reading!

Winnee




















No comments:

Post a Comment