Sunday 23 October 2016

St Ives - Blemish Control - Apricot Scrub






Today I thought of writing about the St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub that I heard so many people rave about.


Product Brand:  St Ives

Net Weight: 200 ml

Ingredients: Apricot, Corn Kernel Meal, Walnut

Product Claims:  The product claims to be America's No.1 Scrub Brand. It helps to gently clean pores and helps stop breakouts before they occur.

Product Benefits: 

  • 100% Natural Exfoliants
  • Paraben Free
  • Oil Free
  • 2% Salicylic Acid
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
To use:

Use a pea size amount and gently rub in on your wet face.

Rinse well.

To be used 2 to 3 times a week.




What I think?

I loved this product on my first try. Since I have very oily skin, when I was done scrubbing my face I felt it to be very clean. 

However, i would not recommend people with dry skin to use this product.


I definitely feel that the product is full of natural exfoliants and is oil free. It has a very nice apricot scent.


I also do feel that it cleans pores but I am not sure that they actually do stop breakouts before they occur as many times while using the product I had a few breakouts.


If you have used this product, I would love to hear your experience.


Thanks for reading!


Ne3sh!





No comments:

Post a Comment