Saturday 24 September 2016

Sephora - Fleur D'Oranger Creme de Douche - [#Product Review]


I received this tube from Sephora when I registered as a member. Those who know me well, know that I am not a big fan of oranges. However, the first time I tried it out I was completely taken aback. The scent was simply amazing!!



Pros:

- Smells Amazing
- Packaging is neat and handy
- Moisturises the skin
- Paraben Free

Cons:

- Price

- Quantity


The price of the product does not meet the amount I usually spend on a shower cream. I also, usually go towards the bigger bottles of shower cream/gel. Hence, for me the price and quantity is a con, but on the bright side I am completely in love with this product and any con will not stop me from repurchasing the product in the near future.

Thanks for reading!

Ne3sh!

No comments:

Post a Comment