Saturday 17 September 2016

Malaysia SS15 Gold Chilli Restaurant - Butter Chicken

While I was in Malaysia, i had the pleasure to adventure myself and try out food that I had never tasted before.

There was this meal named 'Butter Chicken' right near the University I was studying in. When one would hear Butter Chicken they would probably think the Indian Butter Chicken Curry. But No! That was not it.

This Butter Chicken is battered chicken in a yellow creamy sauce which is normally served with rice.

Upon knowing how much I loved this dish, my friends told me about a place in SS15 that served the same dish but the taste was better and more enchanting. I was very keen to try it out hence, we went to the Gold Chilli Restaurant in SS15. It is in a remote area and the restaurant is very small and old but the food was amazing... I simply enjoyed every piece I had. 

When I got back to Mauritius, I missed that recipe so much... Which was such a pain as I usually get multiple cravings and food that I love is not just around the corner.  Since I LOVE cooking I decided to make my own Butter Chicken. 

Surprisingly it tasted very good and I got praises from everyone that had tasted it. The recipe is relatively easy to prepare. Find the link to the recipe below:

http://winnees-kitchen.blogspot.com/2016/09/main-course-creamy-butter-chicken-with.html

If you have given this recipe a try, don't forget to share your pictures with us.

Thanks for reading! 

Ne3sh!


No comments:

Post a Comment