Saturday 17 September 2016

Avon - Vanilla Soft Musk - [#Product Review]

I first discovered this perfume when I was studying in Malaysia.

I always knew that the bottle of the Avon Soft Musk was Pink in colour. To my astonishment I saw the Avon Soft Musk Vanilla in Avon's new brochure. 

I decided to buy the perfume to give it a try and there was a promotion where it was priced at RM29.90.

To be frank, ever since I have kept going back to this perfume. I am a big fan of all the Avon Soft Musks perfume.

This perfume is known to be an Oriental Floral Fragrance and it was launched in 2009. The perfume features white flowers, raspberry, vanilla and musk.

My boyfriend has rated this perfume as a 9.5/10... Yes.. This is how much he actually loves it. 

I personally recommend this perfume big time. 

I find the perfume to be very long lasting and has a unique kind of scent.

I've had many people personally asking me what perfume I use while I was wearing that specific one.

If you do give it a try, feel free to share your views with me :)

Thanks for reading! 

Ne3sh!


No comments:

Post a Comment