Thursday 8 September 2016

Avon Rare Gold Perfume = [#Product Review]


Hello Everyone!

Today I will be reviewing the Rare Gold Perfume from Avon.

Rare Gold is an oriental scented perfume that comes very close to Jasmine, Amber and Vanilla.

I have encountered many people that have said that the Rare Gold perfume has a more expensive scent than it actually is.

The longevity of the scent is amazing... If I wore around 4 pumps in the morning before work, the scent remains until the time I return home.. I would say that it could last up to 10 hours with no complaints.

The Old Packaging of the Rare Gold perfume is as per below...



It recently changed its packaging as per below:



In terms of packaging I really liked the old one, which gave it a more interesting appeal and the bottle seemed to be heavier and of better quality.

If you have used this perfume, please share your views in the comment bar below.

Thanks for reading!

Ne3sh!

No comments:

Post a Comment