Sunday 8 January 2017

Elseve Argile Extraordinaire Shampooing Argile - [#Product Review]

This Shampoo has been one of the new ones in the Elseve/Elvive Line.

I have been struggling to find shampoos that actually go well with my hair. My hair tends to get greasy super fast. 

During Summer I might just have to shampoo everyday which is not very good for my hair and during Winter I shampoo every other day.

Let me share with you my views on the Elseve Argile Shampoo

Ingredients:

1170811 A - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE • COCO-BETAINE • GLYCOL DISTEARATE • SODIUM CHLORIDE • C I 4 2 0 9 0 / B L U E 1 • G U A R HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • SODIUM BENZOATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • S O D I UM H Y D R O X I D E • PPG-5-CETETH-20 • ARGILLA / MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE • SALICYLIC ACID • FUMARIC ACID • LINALOOL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • MONTMORILLONITE • KAOLIN • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • CARBOMER • GERANIOL • OC T Y LDODE C A NOL • CITRONELLOL • CITRIC ACID • HEXYL CINNAMAL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (F.I.L. C179833/1).

Net Weight: 

250 ml

How to use?

Apply to wet hair, carefully massage the entire scalp and then rinse. For an optimal result, complete your beauty ritual with the rest of the Extra Clay range. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

Benefits:

L'Oréal Paris Laboratories have combined 3 ARGILES FINES to purify and reveal the beauty of your hair.
• 72H of purity and lightness *. The hair is incredibly fresh. • Deeply hydrated, the lengths are loose, perfectly fluid and aerial to the tips. • Revitalized, the hair is brilliant health. Texture Unpublished Care WITHOUT SILICONE

What I think?

The oil from our scalp can build up causing the roots of our hair to become visibly greasy, weighing down the hair. However upon using this shampoo I did realise that my hair had more volume and had a glossiness that was inexplicable. I loved the new look of my hair.

Though the look of my hair had improved, my hair remained greasy and it did not really solve my problem. I used only the shampoo and not the whole set.

I will try the whole set in the near future and come back to you guys with my updated review.


If you have tried this product or used any shampoo that can help me in combating my greasy hair issue, please comment in the comment bar below.

Thanks for reading!

WiNNee




No comments:

Post a Comment