Friday 27 January 2017

Avon Luck for Her - [#Product Review]


I always saw this fragrance in the Avon Catalogues but the packaging never really caught my attention. At first sight I thought that it was a perfume more likely to be used by elderly people. 

One day, while my mum ordered her all time favourite Faraway perfume she found out that it was out of stock. Even though I hadn't tried the Avon Luck I asked her to give it a try and I have a good feeling that it must be good.

When we received the product, which we paid £12 for the set below, I was quite surprised.

The perfume smelled great and I instantly regretted not having tried it before.

I asked my mother if I could have the body lotion and I was very happy with it.



An overall review of this product would be as per my comments below:

Fragrance wise I have no complaints really. However, the presentation as I already mentioned seemed a little old school to my taste. It is very affordable as the whole set was priced at the price of the perfume only.

Overall, I would totally recommend this perfume to anyone. 

I myself will be buying this again very soon.

Thanks for reading!

WiNNee



No comments:

Post a Comment