Thursday 22 December 2016

Yves Rocher - Ode de L'amour EDT - [#Product Review]

The Ode de l’Amour EDT is an oriental – vanilla fragrance for women. It was launched in 2001 but unfortunately has been discontinued. I loved this fragrance! I has tried it while I was in France in 2001 and it had recently been launched.

Yves Rocher qualifies the product as a “Voluptuous and savory head notes, like a love potion that blossoms into a mirabelle plum with bewitching heart notes of Ylang-Ylang and a spicy, sensual base. The fragrance of a woman in love, the wake of true happiness.”

The bottle of perfume I have is of 50ml.

My aunt had gifted it to me before it got discontinued.

The perfume makes me think of black current with a touch of sandalwood. It is not irritating to the nose, in fact it has the perfect scent which qualifies its name.

If you have tried this perfume or seen that it is available somewhere, please let me know in the comment section below.

Thanks for reading!

WiNNee



No comments:

Post a Comment