Friday 23 December 2016

Farmasi - Sunscreen SPF 50 - [#Product Review]

I have always hated using the sunscreen which leaves the white stain after application. The Farmasi sunscreen SPF 50 amongst others is one that I prefer.

It provides Ultra Protection and is non greasy. It slides onto the skin like any other face cream, the only difference is that it has SPF 50 inside. It is very absorbent and can be worn alone or under your foundation.

I have used this cream for the past 6months on a daily basis to work and have recommended it to a few people and 3 have actually decided to give it a try.

The feedback was good!

Apparently this can also be used on the body but I used mine only on my face.

Overall I feel that it is a great face cream and would not mind falling on to the same one again in the near future.

Thanks for reading!


WiNNee

1 comment:

  1. Hi dr... I have oily skin can I use it?? I'm in sri lanka

    ReplyDelete