Wednesday 21 December 2016

Woolworths - Exfoliating Scrub Cashmere - [#Product Review]

I was introduced to woolworths body products by one of my colleagues.

She told me that her son used a particular body cream and loved it a lot. So I had decided to try it. The scent was simply amazing so going forward I continued to try out other products from the woolworths shop.

I recently bought a body scrub called the woolworths cashmere scrub.

It is a cream based texture with granules inside. It simply smells amazing and leaves the skin smooth and scented. This scrub contains shea butter and vanilla essence.

As a lady I feel pampered while using this scrub. Recently I have been keeping it only for particular occasions and not been using it on a daily basis.

I paid this scrub at rs250 in the woolworths shop in Mauritius.
If you have tried this scrub please let me know what you think.

I would love to have your views.

Thanks for reading!

WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment