Monday 7 March 2016

Yves Rocher - Apple Star Anise Refreshing Shower Gel





Claims from Yves Rocher:

Feel the pleasure of a refreshing shower


Under the shower, discover the refreshing scent of crisp Apple combined with the essential oil of Star Anise*. Enriched with soothing organic Aloe Vera gel, this shower gel gently cleanses your skin, leaving it delicately scented with refreshing notes.


Secret of the Botanical: Yves Rocher selected Apple for its tangy scent and combined it with the essential oil of Star Anise* to reveal all its fruity freshness. This refreshing blend evokes the sensation of biting into a crisp apple under the hot sun on a summer afternoon.

Botanical ingredients: Apple water, Star Anise essential oil contained in the fragrance, Aloe Vera Gel from Organic Farming
100% recyclable bottle
Botanical cleansing base
Paraben free.

* Essential oils contained in the fragrance


I find the product to be very unique as this combination of Apple and Star Anise is the first time I've tried.

The product comes in three sizes: 50ml, 200ml and 400ml.

I have used this quite a few times and it is quite refreshing.

The only time I did purchase the product is when I purchased the 200ml one for Rs125 (Mauritian Rupee). However, the other times I only received them as gifts. 

I am not a very great fan of this shower gel. I won't personally repurchase it.

If you think likewise or differently please let me know in the comment boxes below.

Thanks for reading...

WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment