Sunday 6 March 2016

BADgal lash mascara by Benefit Cosmetics



When I hear of the BADgal Lash Mascara the promotional phrase "It's as BAD as you want to be" really connects as it should. 

The product claims to be sexy, dramatic, pure unadulterated black mascara for full, voluminous lashes. Famously big brush coats lashes with the thick black formula.

It also claims to be:

- Voluptous
-Voluminous

-Beyond black lashes

This retails for £17.50 in the UK.

I first saw this mascara during one of my numerous tours in Sephora but had not decided to buy me one.

One bright day, a friend gifted me this mascara when she came back from the UK. Upon trying it, I really did find it give my lashes more volume. However, over the uses this faded and I was not that happy with it.

Pros:
-Big brush
-Gives that bold lash look
-Comes out really easily with the makeup remover

Cons:
-Smudges
-Flakes

Unlike many people, I am not a very great fan of this mascara. If you have this mascara and are unsure on how to use it you may refer to the below video...



Let me have your views.

Thanks for reading.

WiNNee


No comments:

Post a Comment