Monday 7 March 2016

AVON Pore Penetrating Invigorating Scrub - [Product Review]





As you might already know, I was exposed to the Avon brand at a very early age and this is yet another product that I've tried and wanted to share my views on.

This product claims to lift away pore-clogging dirt and excess oil with its pore firming technology.

This product has a light mint scent and is of green colour with small granules. As all face scrubs it has to be massaged onto wet face and rinsed thoroughly.

Personally, the minty scent of this product leaves you under the impression that the product has left your face clean and fresh but it actually is quite harsh to the skin. I have not really felt that it has removed the excess oil or unclogged my pores. If you have felt differently with this product please let me know.

Pros:

- Cheap
- 75ml so helps for travelling
- left my skin smooth and soft

Cons:

- Did not help to unclog pores or remove the excess dirt as it claims to
- Harsh on skin because of tingling sensation
- Not suitable for people with sensitive or dry skin.

I would not repurchase this product as it has not helped me as much as I wished that it had.

Thanks for Reading!

WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment