Thursday 24 April 2014

Garnier - Lait Demaquillant Complet - [Empties #5]


By Beauty With Confidence




This blog post is a 2 in 1 post. Since I am throwing away the Garnier Lait demaquillant completI thought that I could review the product at the same time. Let’s start!

Product Name: Lait Demaquillant Complet

Product Brand: Garnier

Ref: Peaux Seches et Sensibles

Product: Make Up Remover

Flavour: Rose

Duration Of Use: 6 months plus

Where I purchased it: Random Supermarket in Mauritius

Description:
This product is a milk makeup remover with rose extract. Only a small amount is needed on a small cotton pad to take out all the makeup. It is suitable to use on the eyes too as it is very gentle.

Personal Experience:
Despite the fact that I wear makeup every day, I used this makeup remover to remove everything. Surprisingly I used this for a long time and it has lasted very long and is as much effective as it was when I first bought it. It is very gentle on the eyes as I did not get any stingy feeling while cleansing my eyes as I wear very heavy eye makeup. It also helps to remove my fake lashes if I have worn any.

Would I re-purchase?
I sure would repurchase it.

Pros:
- Affordable
- Does not sting eyes
- Lasts for long period
- Packaging is user friendly
- Nice Rose smell
- helps in skin hydration too

Cons:
- None


Thank you for Reading!

Ne3sh!

No comments:

Post a Comment