Tuesday 8 April 2014

Faraway Shower Gel - [Empties #3]




Faraway Shower Gel




Product Name: Moisturising Bath and Shower Gel

Product Brand: Avon

Scent: Far Away

Net Weight: 200ml

Duration of Use: 2 months

Where I purchased it? I bought it from Avon in UK

Cost in UK: £3.60

Price in USD: $ 6.02

Made in? Poland

What I think?  This is one of my favourite shower gels. I love the scent of Far Away perfume so I love this shower gel due to the smell too.

Will I re-purchase? Ofcourse, if this is on sale I will surely get more. But, I would also love to try other brands and scents.

Pros:
- The product lathers well and a small squeeze helps to was my whole body.
- It is quite cheap and contains quite a considerable amount of product.
-  The product is in a hard plastic container that is very resistant.



Thank you for Reading!

Ne3sh!

No comments:

Post a Comment