Saturday 15 February 2014

JF Skin Solutions - Product Review

How can JF SKIN SOLUTIONS help you in getting rid of acne?

By Beauty With Confidence


15th February 2014




Product Brand: JF Skin Solutions
Product Name: Anti-Acne  (Face & Body Care Soap)
Net Weight: 100g

An overview of this product:

It is a yellow soap that comes in a small box and is of 100g Net Weight. The product claims to be formulated by Dermatologist and claims to treats acne for both face and body. It also stated that the product is appropriate for oily skin and acne treatment. It contains Natural Sulphur of 10%.




The product claims 3 effective actions:

1. It relieves the clogged pores and impurities.
2. It cleanses the pores from germs and bacteria and also reduces the excessive oil.
3. It protects and prevents skin from further possible problems.

The product also says that it contains volcanic sulfur as a natural active ingredient. The soap is also uniquely developed as a skin care soap to help in the treatment or prevention of skin problems.

Skin problems can be of various kinds. Here are some of them and how these problems be treated with the help of this soap.

1. Acne
The Keratolytic effect helps in relieving skin's clogged pores and its impurities. The active ingredients cleanse the skin from dirt and excess oil.

2. Oily Skin
Helps in controlling and reducing skin's excessive oil and related problems.

3. Bacteria
Helps in giving anti-septic effect on skin, hence, discouraging the tendency to fungal, bacteria, or other skin hygiene problems.



The Ingredients of this product are: 
Saponified Palm, Palm Kernel Oil, Precipitated Sulfur, Coconut fatty acid, fragrance, lanolin, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Salicylic Acid.


Directions of Use:
Rinse Skin with water, lather Soap and apply to skin. It is recommended to use twice dauly and to avoid contact with the eyes.

Personal experience:
I purchased this product recently as I started getting very bad acne. Normally, just before my period I would get a few acne and it would go away easily after a few days. However, the acne I started getting recently started to be very bad and I felt I just had to do something about it. My morning hot lemon juice and 3 bottles of water a day was not helping to get rid of acne.

I went to a drugstore and was reading through a few new products when I saw this soap. I read through the instructions and felt like I should give it a try. I normally do not use any soap on my face, I always use a face wash. However, I bought this product and decided to put into my daily routine. The first time I used it I was a little doubtful as after using it when I looked at my face in the mirror I felt that my face had a lot of redness and that my acne was more. But this was just an illusion as my existing acne just seemed bigger. After a good night sleep, the next morning I saw that all my acne had dried up and my face seemed to be clear. 

I started using this everyday in the morning and at night. I use it just before using my normal face wash. I really love it. It really helps me to keep my acne away and the best part is that it can be used on both body and face. As well as, this product is fairly cheap and can be bought at drugstores and at times in large surfaced supermarkets.

My Rating: 

8 Out Of 10


If you have given this soap a try or are willing to give it a try do share the experiences you have had with it. I would love to know.

Hope this helps

Thanks for reading!

Ne3sh!





18 comments:

  1. I love this product. Affordable and good quality :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes very true.. Unfortunately it is not available everywhere. I am currently in Mauritius and can't get those here.. :(

      Delete
  2. Im facing the same problem. Acne at my back, forehead n neck...and it become worst. Just found out about this JF when I was going through the acnne product in Watson and deidded to give it a try. I hope it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had issues with acne ever since i became a teenager. Now 22 and still suffering. My mum went on a holiday to Bali and came across this soap and brought some home for me. I used it twice a day and it really does seem to help clear up my skin but also makes my skin feel smoother. I now use an oil free moisturizer afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you'll discover your self when you may be surrounded with youngsters. you are attempting to teach children and this is honestly a totally hard challenge. Becki reed is appearing her person as an administrator at lilly pad gaining knowledge of.
    zermix cream ราคา

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellow i want to import thos products

    ReplyDelete
  6. Afther soap what cram i can use pls anser me sis thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very true...currently im using thesame product...thanks for the JF skin care solution.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excuse me i didn't understand well about your statement of "usinh this first before your normal facial cleanser" . Does is means you wash your face twice in one time ? First using your sulphur soap, next was your facial cleanser?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you use your moisturizer and tonner after the soap

    ReplyDelete
  10. After use cleanser and than use soap this? Cant'or not?

    ReplyDelete
  11. After use cleanser and than use soap this? Cant'or not?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do we have to use any water based moisturizer after that? Does this soap dries your face after washing?

    ReplyDelete