Saturday 22 February 2014

Introduction To "Empties" - [Empties #1]

Empties & Throwouts

By Beauty With Confidence


22nd February 2014


Hello My fellow Readers,

I am about to start a new Blog Page named "Empties". On this page, I will be posting anything relating to Beauty that I am throwing out, simply because it is empty or for any other reason. 

I will be doing this monthly. Every last day of a month I will upload a post where I will be including pictures of the things I will be throwing out, along with the duration of use and whether I will be purchasing it again or not. I will also mention where and why I bought this product. The prices will be mentioned to and all of the prices will be converted to USD$ or Britain Pounds Sterling. These may include products that I have used up, that are weared off, does not suit me or that was unusable.

I will also include the websites where these products can be purchased and alternatives to them if you wish to purchase. Some of these products will have their whole product review which I will be linking below of the posts for you to gain access more easily. 

I hope that this helps both you and me.

Thank you for reading

Ne3sh!

No comments:

Post a Comment