Wednesday 14 December 2016

St Ives - Blemish Control - Green Tea Scrub [#Product Review]








The St Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub is the next of the St Ives product that I've seen and hear people rave about.

I am a green tea lover and I like to try out products which are green tea based. 

I decided to try out this product and write a review about it. So, here I am:

Product Brand: St Ives

Ingredients: Water, Walnut, Corn, Green Tea, Salicylic Acid (1.0%) amongst others.

Net Weight: 133ml

Product Claims: Gently clears breakouts and calms redness

Purpose: Acne Treatment

Benefits: 
  • ·         100% Natural Exfoliants
  •       Paraben Free
  • ·         Oil Free
  • ·         2% Salicylic Acid
  • ·         Dermatologist tested
  • ·         Hypoallergenic

How to use?

Use a pea size amount and gently rub in on your wet face.

Rinse well. Use only 2 to 3 times a week.




I loved this product instantly. The scrub was not as rough as the apricot scrub but it did the same job. I felt my face to be very clean and less oily upon the first use of this product. It cleans pores thoroughly.

However, the Green Tea Scrub seems to be harsher on the skin. On constant use, I realised that it was quite harsh and I would sometimes get some dry patches of skin on my face.

If you have personally tried this product, do comment in the comment section below.. 

I would love to know more of your reactions.

Thanks for reading!

WiNNee



No comments:

Post a Comment