Tuesday 20 December 2016

Mentos Chewing Gum - [#Product Review]


I have recently started to fall back on the Mentos Pure Fresh Gums while I take a stroll at the supermarket.

Previously I would get the Hollywood ones but they don't fancy me anymore.

Amongst the Mentos Pure Fresh Gums I have tried only the 3 first ones in the picture below.

1.  Mentos Pure Fresh - Fresh Mint with Green Tea.

The blue coloured mentos is much more refreshing than the others I've tried. I also feel that the taste remains longer than the others. The gums have a small jelly like texture inside according to the colour of their boxes.

2. Mentos Pure Fresh - Winter Green with Green Tea.

The green coloured mentos is less refreshing than the blue one but still refreshes the mouth. The taste remains less than the blue coloured packaging.

3. Mentos Pure Fresh - Lime Mint with Green Tea.

I recently saw the light green packaging mentos and thought of giving it a try. Frankly, i hate it!! The taste is not my type. It is quite bitter due to the lime.

Thanks for reading! 

WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment