Wednesday 14 December 2016

Quelques Notes D'amour - Eau de Parfum 30ml - Yves Rocher [#Product Review]



The Eau de Parfum, Quelques Notes D’amour by Yves Rocher came out in September 2014. 

It is known that this perfume has been launched to portray Euphoria* and the feeling of falling in love.

The scent of this perfume opens with accords of bergamot and red pepper. The heart includes Damascus Rose, Guaiac Wood and Patchouli.

Many have voted this perfume to be long lasting and I share the same view. 

I found that the perfume stayed on for the whole day. 

The first time I wore this perfume I had many people tell me that my new perfume smells great. When I told them that this perfume is at an very affordable price they asked me to buy one for them.

I ended up buying 7 of these perfumes for my friends and they all loved it.

If you have tried this perfume, please let me know what you think in the comment bar below.

Thanks for reading!

WiNNee




* Euphoria : A feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment