Monday 26 December 2016

Clarins – Daily Energiser Cream – [#Product Review]



Product Brand: Clarins Paris

Product Name: Daily Energiser Cream




I have used this product for quite a long time. I use it quite differently as I mix it with my foundation then apply it to my face. This helps the foundation to slide on more easily and also helping the foundation to have a less oily appearance during the day. It is a light weight cream that gives a soft feel to the skin. I absolutely love it and it is recently that I ran out of all my clarins face creams. I would definitely re-purchase this cream but it is quite expensive. . It is suitable for all skin types.

Thank You for reading!

Winnee


1 comment:

  1. How do I make money from a game - WorkShortakemoney.com
    In a typical example, I would spend 강릉 출장샵 half a 시흥 출장마사지 minute playing a classic board game. 서귀포 출장샵 A game of strategy and strategy will pay out a total of 포천 출장샵 10 tricks. งานออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete