Tuesday 14 March 2017

Oh So Heavenly - Pearls of Pleasure Body Wash - [#Product Review]

This product was retailed at  Rs199 in the Pastel magazines in Mauritius. I was tempted to buy it as it said exfoliating body wash and I was looking for a body scrub. I thought that this might just do the thing!

The first time I used it... I found that the body wash had no exfoliating properties. It did have seldom granules which did not exfoliate my body at any point of time.

The body wash does have a flowery scent to it and does leave the pampering feeling but it did not suit my requirements of a bod scrub at that moment..

An overall review of this product would be as per my comments below:

Fragrance wise I have no complaints really. It smells amazing... Presentation wise, I feel that the packaging is too simple which might render a few people to avoid purchasing thinking that it would be a low quality product. Definitely a lot of people could miss out the beautiful scent that the Oh So Heavenly brand holds.

I did gift a friend an identical body wash and she liked its scent.

If you are a Oh So Heavenly user please advise on any product I could try... I am currently in love with its body products and bought quite a few.

Thanks for reading!



WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment