Wednesday 13 July 2016

Frederic M - Revitalising Shampoo (Soin Anti-Chute) - [#Product Review]





Brand: Frederic M

Line: Anti-Chute Des Cheveux
 
 
Product Quantity: 250ml

This product claims to help against hair fall. That is why I purchased it. The product in itself is a gel like consistency and is light green in colour. I am not a fan of the smell.
 
 

Pros:
 
- Lathers well
 
Cons:

- I did not see the effect of stopping any fall out.
- The packaging makes it difficult to determine how much product is left in the bottle.
- Not a fan of the smell
- My hair gets very dry after the wash and tends to get weak.
 
I personally feel that the product might be more effective if used in the whole set.
 
Will I repurchase? ----I don't think so.

Thanks for reading!
 
WiNNee
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment