Wednesday 18 May 2016

NSPA - Jojoba and White Jasmine Smoothing Body Scrub - [#Product Review]




I personally never heard of NSPA products. I was exposed t NSPA products from one of my cousins from the UK.
 
This product claims to be  rich in Rosehip and Jojoba Oil, will gently buff away dead skin cells to leave skin glowing, fresh and refined. Inspired by pampering spa treatments and infused with essential oil of Sandalwood and White Jasmine Extract to indulge the body and mind.
 
Weight: 200ml

Package Instructions: Massage onto clean, damp skin in circular motions. Rinse well.

Pros:

- Definitely is a smoothing body scrub (it does justice to its packaging line)
- After using it, I do feel pampered.
- Has a very soothing feel.
- Smells amazing
- leaves my skin soft.

Cons:

- To me, not available in Mauritius.
- I don't like the packaging and the way t use it. I feel that it is not easy to use.  It would have been better if it came in a top bottle with a pressing dispenser.
 
Overall, I love this scrub and I would definitely repurchase it and would even try other scents if there are.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment