Friday 3 February 2017

Oh So Heavenly - Twinkle Twinkle Body Wash - [#Product Review]

I saw this product advertised at Rs99 while I was out shopping and the fact that it formed part of a Beauty Sleep Collection drew me into purchasing it. 

For me, my sleep is super important and I would pamper myself anyhow to get my beauty sleep of all times. 

On using the product in the shower, I found out that it was luxuriously creamy and smelled amazing.. It had a very light lavender scent to it and had several soothing aromas that make you feel relaxed.

After bathing with this shower cream, I found that it left a satiny finish and leaves a pampering feeling.

An overall review of this product would be as per my comments below:

Fragrance wise I have no complaints really. It smells amazing... Presentation wise, I feel that the packaging is too kid like which might render a few people to avoid purchasing thinking that it would be too sweet for their taste. Doing so would definitely make a lot of people miss the beautiful scent that it holds.

Overall, I would totally recommend this body wash to anyone.

I myself just bought a bigger format of this body wash.

Thanks for reading!

WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment