Friday 24 February 2017

Oh So Heavenly - Lavender Lather Uplifting Body Wash - [#Product Review]



This product was retailed at  Rs199 in the Pastel magazines in Mauritius. I was tempted to buy it as I find lavender to be a very soothing scent and decided to give this body wash a try.

The first time I used it... I found that the scent was too much like the cheap lavender air fresheners that are used in the public toilets... but upon using it a few times I gradually started to like it and it smelt amazing.

It leaves you with the feeling relaxed.


An overall review of this product would be as per my comments below:

Fragrance wise not amongst my most favourite ones.
Presentation wise, I feel that the packaging is too simple which might render a few people to avoid purchasing thinking that it would be ta low quality product. 
Affordability it is quite reasonably priced.

Overall, I would  not really recommend this body wash unless I know that that person is totally and incredibly in love with any type of lavender scent.

Thanks for reading!

WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment