Saturday 25 February 2017

Oh So Heavenly - Berry Bubbly Body Wash - [#Product Review]



This product was retailed at  Rs199 in the Pastel magazines in Mauritius. I was tempted to buy it as I love berries and decided to give this body wash a try.

The first time I used it... I found that it was too sweet.. but upon using it a few times I gradually started to like it and it smelled amazing.

It leaves you with the feeling of being luxuriously pampered.

An overall review of this product would be as per my comments below:

Fragrance wise I have no complaints really. It smells amazing... Presentation wise, I feel that the packaging is too simple which might render a few people to avoid purchasing thinking that it would be ta low quality product. Definitely a lot of people could miss out the beautiful scent that it holds.

Overall, I would totally recommend this body wash to anyone.

I recommended it to my sister and she loves it.

I myself bought this body wash thrice already.

Thanks for reading!



WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment