Thursday 21 July 2016

Simple Kind to Skin Facial Scrub - [Product Review]


 


Product Brand: Simple

Product Ref: Kind to Skin

Product: Smoothing Facial Scrub

Net Weight: 75ml

Duration of Use: 3 months plus/ once daily

Where I purchased it? Bought it from Guardian, Malaysia

Made in? Hungary
 
To use:
Apply a small amount to damp face and neck. Massage in circular movements avoiding eye area. Rinse away with plenty of water. Use once a week on normal dry skin and twice a week on oily skin.
 
Product Claim:
Our smoothing facial scrub is a perfect blend of multi vitamins and a skin-loving exfoliator to remove dead skin cells and keep your skin brighter and more even textured. Perfect for even sensitive skin.
 
What I think?
Even if the product stated that it has to be used once a week or twice, I used it every night after wearing heavy makeup. This product is very gentle thus I found it to be possible. However, I would not have adopted the same tactic with another scrub.
 
After wearing heavy makeup my face tends to seem very unhealthy. So I use this scrub to remove the dead skin cells and help my skin to brighten up.
 
Will I re-purchase?
Yes. I found that this has done wonders to my skin. I love this scrub.
 
Pros:
Contains rice granules
No artificial perfume or colour
Dermatologically tested and approved
A gentle product that does not irritate the skin
Contains multi vitamins
Cons:
 
None
 
Thank you for reading!

Winnee

No comments:

Post a Comment