Wednesday 13 July 2016

Avon Oil Control Pressed Powder - [Medium]




I have been using the Avon Oil Control Pressed Powder for around 5 years already. I am in the shade Medium but I know that they must have other shades like oriental and light; light being the lightest and oriental being the darkest.
 
I discovered this powder when I felt that my skin was getting to oily and wanted to control that. The term "Oil control" intrigued me and I ended up buying this powder. Now, I feel blessed to be using it as it is seriously one of my favourite.
 
It comes in a small compact box with a small mirror which makes it easy to carry around. It has a small puff inside which I don't usually use. I personally feel applying compact powder with a puff makes your face look unnatural, hence I usually use a big Kabuki Brush.
 
Funny Story, once when we went to my Grandma's, my mum had forgotten her powder at home and I gave her mine to use. She loved it so much that she told me to get her one. Luckily the day I bought that powder it was on promotion and she sent me to that shop again to buy 2 more. Hence, she was left with 3 powders in the same shade. Until now, she uses the same powder and it is still her all time favourite as well.
 
If you have used this powder and have your views to share, feel free to comment in the comment section below.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
WiNNee










2 comments:

  1. samsungs-voot Voot TV for Samsung mobiles is one of the newest and greatest TV apps out there. If you own a Samsung Smart Phone with a Windows Mobile operating system you can now stream live TV on your phone, computer, or TV set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I have been using this shade for almost 5 years too and I really love it im planning to get the darkest shade which oriental. I really like it because it indeed control my oily skin. I love it ans a must have.

    ReplyDelete