Tuesday 26 July 2016

Avon EDP Faraway - [#Product Review]



Brand: Avon

Product Name: Far Away EDP (Original)

Quantity: 50ml/100ml

My views:

This perfume has definitely been one of my all time favourites. Since I was very little, my aunt used to get this perfume for my mother. I loved the scent ever since. On growing up, I always told my aunt to bring me one when she came.
Over the years, they have developed other Far away perfumes with other scents but I have not really loved the others as much as the original one.
Pros:
- Packaging is sweet and has that pinkish touch.
- Solid glass packaging (Mine fell down once but the bottle did not break)
- Lovely scent (As you all might know I love the oriental scents in perfumes and this one is exactly to my taste)
- Affordable
Cons:
- None
Should you have any views that you would like to share, please comment in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading!
WiNNee..



No comments:

Post a Comment