Friday 8 January 2016

Palmers Shea Butter - [Product Review] - [Empties #]


Palmers
Shea Body Butter



Product Brand: Palmers

Product Ref: Shea Body Butter

Product: Rich Nourishing Cream

Net Weight: 170g

Duration of Use: 3 months plus

Where I purchased it? Bought it from Guardian, Malaysia

Made in? U.S.A

What I think?

This Rich Nourishing Cream is a very moisturizing cream with a very nice scent ideally used for the night. I use it every night and it smells great and keeps my skin very moisturized.

Product Claim:



Natural Shea Butter in Palmer’s Shea Butter Formula Body Butter nourishes and smoothens rough, dry skin in this decadently rich and creamy formula. This ultra-hydrating body butter leaves skin touchable soft and supple. Perfect for normal to sensitive skin.

Will I re-purchase?

Yes as it makes my skin feel great. Actually I already re-purchased my next one.

Pros:

Smells Nice

Leaves my skin very soft

Contains Vitamin E

Made with Natural Shea Butter

Palmers is against Animal testing

Cons:

Not available in all countries

Thank you for reading!


WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment