Sunday 31 January 2016

Nina L'eau




I received the Nina L'eau Gift Set for my anniversary. 



I got this as a gift from my boyfriend and I was amazed by the packaging. This was the first time I was about to use this perfume.


The gift sets comprised of a 50ml perfume and a 200ml body lotion.



The perfume is known to be romantic and subtle, freshly and aquatic. Nina L'eau opens the refreshing notes of apple, grapefruit, mandarin and neroli. The heart includes watery accords along with gardenia and cherry. The base is sensual musky.

The perfume is very light-weighted. It goes throughout the day and does not irritate my nose. The body lotion on its side is very silky and smoothens my skin and leaves the romantic scent.

My boyfriend adores the scent that Nina L'eau leaves.

To me Nina L'eau is totally a Must Buy..!!


No comments:

Post a Comment