Friday 8 January 2016

Avon Outspoken Intense -[Empties #] - Product Review


Outspoken Shower Gel



Product Brand: Avon

Product Ref: Outspoken Intense By Fergie

Product: Shower Gel

Net Weight: 200ml

Duration of Use: 2 months

Where I purchased it? Bought it from Avon, UK

Made in? Philippines

Ingredients:

PURIFIED WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDE MEA, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM CHLORIDE ,PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE , POLYSORBATE 20, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE

To use:

Pour a small amount, lather then rinse.

Warning:

Avoid Contact with eyes.

Product Claim:

Indulge in the provocative Outspoken Intense By Fergie, a mix of shining star fruit, passion flower and sensual musks, as this lavish shower gel gently cleanses your skin.

What I think?

This is the first time I tried this shower gel. It smells nice but not going to be one of my favourites.

Will I re-purchase?

No, as I like to try new things out there.

Pros:

The product lathers well and smells awesome

Cons:

None

Thank you for reading!


WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment