Sunday 20 April 2014

The Special Deal with Malswisse – [Malswisse #2]


Surprises that come along with the Course

This course was the best deal ever. I paid a fair price for all that came along with it. It was worth much more than I actually paid for it. Even though I have not started as yet I was already satisfied.
I received a number of products along with the course and it also included a small case bag which is very pretty. Here below are all the things that I got along with the course.
Most of the product are from the brand Avialla – a brand I never heard before. I searched the net for it too but no website as such. However, this product is only distributed by Malswisse and it can also be bought from them.

     1. A Black Make Up Trolley Case

This Trolley Case is awesome; it has 4 wheels and is very easy to roll around. It also is made of very durable material and easy to clean if some makeup has spread on it. It involves opening the case with 6 trays – 3 on both sides and makes it very helpful to organize my makeup appropriately. It is not too heavy or too light. It is of hand carry size – so when I go back this will be my hand carry luggage.







     2. Avialla – Eye & MakeUp Remover




The directions of this product are: Wet a cotton swab with a small quantity of this gentle, eyebrow, aqueous eye and face makeup remover. Cleanse the eyelids and eyelashes, and thoroughly wipe onto face and lip area. Be careful not to drip the fluid inside the eyes.
Overall, after using this product I do love it. It is suitable for all skin types and it is a 500ml bottle which has a pump to it. This product was formulated in Switzerland.

    3.  Avialla – Moisture Milk Cleanser




The directions of this product are: Moisture Milk Cleanser should be used morning and evening. Splash the face and eyes generously with tepid to slightly water. Apply 2 pumps to your face and eye area using vigorous but gentle circular motions. Rinse well, and gently pat face dry with a clean towel. For stubborn makeup, repeat this process or use this cleanser with a soft washcloth/cotton.

It is also a 500ml bottle which also has a pump to it. And this product too was formulated in Switzerland.

     4.  Malswisse – MakeUp brush Cleanser




This product comes in a spray bottle of 150ml. It is also dermatologist tested. It is water based and makes it very easy to clean the makeup brushes. It has been formulated in Switzerland.

    5.  Avialla -24 Pcs Make Up Brush Set





This set comes in leather case which closes perfectly fine. The brushes are with smooth fur and it is a complete set. It contains a whole of 24 Pcs brushes. I love them. I find that the case is easily carry able and very easy to use for the application of makeup during the course.

    6.  Avialla - Magnetic Cases

These cases are awesome. They are of black colour and have a see through lid. It makes it easy to look for the exact same thing you looking for with only a peak. In them I placed the 16 Eye Shadow Colours I received, 4 Blush Colours, and 4 Matte colours. It also came with 10 magnetic stickers to help stick whatever I needed to on the palette.



    7. 4 Matte Colours


Beige


Black


Light Brown



Dark Brown


I received 4 Matte Colours which I haven’t used yet. The colours are Black, Beige, Light Brown and Dark Brown.

    8.  4 Blush Colours

I received 4 Blush colours. Though I would have preferred to receive more brown tones as I love browns, I received the pinks and reds but they were fine too. They come in small containers of 2.5g net weight.

The colours I received are:

MB11 – A Light Pink





MB26 – An Orangey Red








MB03 – A darker Pink tone than MB11





MB24 – A Light Reddish Pink





    9.  16 Eye Shadow Colours

The Eye Shadows come in small containers of 2.5g Net Weight too. The colour pigmentation is awesome even though the amount of glitter in them.

The colours I received are:

AB01 – White




AB04 – light Pink




AB08 – Fushia




AB09 – Golden White




AB10 – Reddish Brown (Light Burgundy)




AB12 – Golden Brown




AB15 – Copper




AB17 – Yellow




AB18 – Greyish Green




AB19 – Olive Green




AB20 – Dark Green




AB23 – Sharp Blue





AB24 – Dark Blue





AB26 – Purple





AB30 – Grey





AB32 – Black





   10.           Concealers

I received 6 concealer colours. They come in small pots and have been formulated in the USA. They can be placed as a stack too to facilitate the job and make it easier to work with and pick out your colour.

The colours I received were:

Yellow





Peach







Light




Medium




Tan




Dark




    11.           Lipsticks

I received 8 lipstick colours. They come in small pots and have been formulated in the USA. They can be placed as a stack too to facilitate the job and make it easier to work with and pick out your colour.









The colours I received are:

Nude





Natural




Lick




Pink




Rose




Orange




Berry




Brown




    12.           2 powder Puffs & 8 Foundation Puffs




     13.           Foundation




I received 1 dark and 1 light foundation. This would be used together to make the appropriate colour needed for the relevant skin tone. It comes in very safe bottles with a pump and is in 50ml Net Weight. The product claims to be Hydrating, anti-aging, natural & organic.

         14.   Pore Primer




This comes in a small container of 5ml and claims to fill the pores with a matte finish.

    15.           10 pairs of eyelashes


I received 10 pairs of eyelashes for 4 different looks. I love them. I never wear eyelashes but this course has pushed me in working on my weaknesses.

      16.           Eyelash glue.



      17.           Eyelash Curler



     18.           Blades



     19.           Eyelid Tape



     20.           Eyebrow Pencil – Grey and Brown



These eyebrow pencils are by Make Up For Life Professional and are of 2.2g each.

     21.           Scissors



    22.           Avialla – Glossy Lip Essence







This lip essence is of a pinkish colour and is of 8ml net weight. It also contains very light shimmer in it.

    23.           Avialla – Translucent Loose Powder





This powder is a white translucent powder with some shine in it. It did not state the capacity. However, I find it very cute.

    24.           Colorstay eyebrow powder




This little palette is very sweet. It contains 3 colours and a small brush with a mirror as well. The colours are black, dark brown and light brown. The net weight is 3.5g.

    25.           Mascara



The mascara I received was from color salon professional and it is in the colour black.

    26.           Compact Cream Foundation




This cream foundation is from Make Up For Life Professional. It is of 20g Net Weight.

    27.           Eyeliner Cream





This is from Make Up For Life Professional and is called Eye Liner Cream. It is of Net Weight 5g and of colour black.

    28.           Eyeliner



This eyeliner is a black lasting eyeliner and from the brand Black Up. It is of 3ml Net Weight.

29.    Eyeshadow Base



This eyeshadow base is of organic base and is really consistent and helps to keep the eyeshadow well placed.

These products are very helpful for my course and helps to create the best flawless look. It did not create any adverse effects on my face or on anyone I used them on. 

Thanks for Reading!


Ne3sh

No comments:

Post a Comment