Thursday 10 April 2014

Guardian Drugstore - Stamps v/s Towel

Guardian Towel Promotion Malaysia

It is very rare that drugstores have breathtaking promotions but lately Guardian has been having great ones. This has made me more prone to take a round in guardian to spot any product I would like to give a try.

They have recently implemented a new strategy. With every RM20 spent you can get a stamp and thus collect them on a specified sheet. At the completion of this collection, that is, if you collect 20 stamps you can redeem a towel for RM29.90 but if you collect 40 stamps you redeem it at only RM1.90.



I just redeemed mine and I love it. It is a very big towel of purple colour. I enjoyed going through all that and I don’t regret spending my money as I have taken the risk to explore new products and found my new favourites.



I will be sharing the products I bought soon. I bought so much that it will be taking me a hell lot of time to prepare the posts! Stay tuned for more.

Thanks for reading!


Ne3sh!

No comments:

Post a Comment