Tuesday 8 April 2014

Introduction to Malswisse - [Malswisse #1]


Changing what was a Passion into a Profession



I have always loved Make-Up but never considered making it into a profession. However, as days passed by I found that many of my close ones would ask me questions about my skin care routine. Also, would ask me to recommend certain products I found useful on myself or that I felt would be appropriate to their skin type. I would do this by taking into consideration what I read on the products or doing my own research by surfing the net. I also developed a liking to experience new makeup styles on myself or on my close ones, hence makeup became my passion.

I am currently based in Malaysia studying a Bachelor Degree Course. However, since I am ending soon and have to wait for a while before going back to my home country, my boyfriend suggested that I start a Professional Beauty Course while I was still here. This really motivated my in turning my passion into a part time profession.

Through research I found a few places where I could study makeup in Malaysia but none were meeting my requirements as I had a limited time frame. I needed a beauty school that could help me finish my course within 3 months, have a flexible time table so that I could cope with my revision for my final exams, an examination right after the end of the Beauty Course that would award me with a certificate and that also has an affordable course fee. The only Beauty School I found meeting these requirements was Malswisse, School of Beauty and Wellness.

http://malswisse.com/

I went through their page and got into contact with a very nice lady that agreed to meet me the following week. I met her and discussed everything I was supposed to and they agreed to make sure I finish everything before i fly back to my home country. I was more than happy and I signed up for the course. 

Malswisse has upcoming promotions that make it easier for anyone to sign up. I signed up for the Bridal Course which was a basic overall of all the beauty stuff a MakeUp artist needs to know. From there, it is up to the student if he/she wants to pursue any hairstylist or nail art courses.

I will be sharing what I learnt throughout my time at Malswisse with pictures as well. Hopefully, this will be a very fruitful journey and would help me in the future in developing my own beauty business. Stay tuned for more!

Thanks for reading!

Ne3sh!






No comments:

Post a Comment