Thursday 27 February 2014

Baby Wipes - February 2014 - [Empties #2]

 February 2014

Guardian Baby Wipes

By Beauty With Confidence


28th February 2014

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to be updated about the upcoming posts. Lets get started.





Product Brand:     Guardian
Product Name:     Baby Wipes
Net Weight:     20 Sheets
Duration of Use:     3 week plus
Where I purchased:     Guardian Malaysia
Cost in MYR:     RM10.85 for 3 Packs
Average Cost for 1 Pack (MYR):     RM3.62
USD Exchange Rate:     US$1.10

What I use it for?
I used this product to remove my makeup just before cleansing my face with a cleanser that also removes make up residue. 




Will I re-purchase?
Most probably, Yes. I am not sure if I will purchase the same one as there are others with different descriptions which I would love to try. But personally baby wipes, according to me are cheaper and still removes the make up on your face as a branded make up wipe would.

Pros:
- Frangrance-free
- Paraben-free
- Alcohol-free
- Contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin E which are good for the skin
- Has a HoneyComb Cushion which helps for better cleansing




- Secured adhesive Flip to well-store the wipes and keep it moist
- Shows an expiry date

Cons:
- Plastic Paper wrap; I prefer the ones in a plastic container.
- Only 20 sheets per packet

Where can this be purchased online?


Alternatives I have tried?





Hope this helps.

Thank you for reading!

Ne3sh!



Follow me On instagram:

http://instagram.com/win_nee_beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment