Thursday 30 January 2014

Thalgo - Age Defence Sunscreen Cream

THALGO 
La Beaute Marine

By Beauty With Confidence 

30th January 2014

 



Product Brand: Thalgo

Product Name: Age Defence sunscreen Cream
Net Weight: 50ml
Description: Age Defence Sunscreen Cream SPF50+ - VERY HIGH PROTECTION



This brand is originally from France. This product is a face cream that contains very high SPF. It is not a typical sunscreen as it does not leave that typical whitish stain on your face after application - it blends in perfectly. I feel that it can be used as a day cream before going out everyday as it moisturises enough as well as contains the necessary SPF to protect your skin against the UV rays and smells very nice. Foundation can be worn on it and it will protect your skin just as good as worn on its own. 



My Personal Experience: 
This is one of my favourite products though it is a little expensive and out of my budget at times.



When I leave for work every morning I would always wear this one without fail even if the weather was bad. This is because my makeup finish tends to be better when I wear this cream.



Suitable for anyone above 18yrs. I personally think men can wear it too..



What other people think of this product?



"I love this product, it really does moisturise well and my skin is protected from the sun. I used this cream last year on a week long trek in the Sahara and didn't burn at all and it also lasts for ages, you really only need to apply a small amount, so you get your money's worth!!"





My Rating:


   9 out of 10






Thank you for Reading!



Ne3sh!


https://www.facebook.com/nkdmakeup

No comments:

Post a Comment