Wednesday 29 January 2014

Avon Clearskin Blackhead Clearing Review


Product Review

  By Beauty With Confidence 

Date: 29th January 2014

Product Brand: Avon
Product Line: Clearskin
Product Name: Blackhead Clearing Cleanser
Net Weight: 125ml
Description: With Blackhead Clarifying Technology, cleanses skin to help maintain healthy looking complexion

Instruction of Use: Moisten face and neck, gently massage onto skin with gentle circular motions. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. May be used once daily.

Personal Views:

I started using this product since September 2013 when my aunt brought it back for me from the UK. I just finished the product today and I have completed 5 months of use. I don't use it daily as the instructions say, I use it only 3 to 4 times weekly after using my face mask or for exfoliation. I personally see that the product is quite harsh on the skin if used daily (it contains Salicylic Acid), however, it works great while cleaning the excess residue from a face mask. It makes my skin feel clean and also helps better in exfoliation as it contains some blue particles inside that acts as a scrub .



The product says that it helps the clearing off blackheads. Personally, I saw a difference on my face in the first week and instantly loved it. However, after that I did not see it continue doing its work.I am not sure if I will re-purchase
but globally the product is not bad and very affordable.


What people think of this product?



Title: Wicked clean skin !!!
Date: February 2, 2014



"I bought this only because it was on sale - I would not have tried it otherwise. (Avon, you're smart for offering deals on products!) Best facial cleanser I've ever used. Has some texture but is not gritty. Sort of "strips" all the dead cells and oils from my face without leaving it dry. Skin feels tighter, much smoother, and SUPER CLEAN afterward - like no other cleanser I've used before. I'm over 50 and not worried about blackheads. I'd recommend this product for anyone. (Note: I apply this gel without water and scrub hard by hand on a dry face, then rinse. I find it more effective than mixing with water first.)"

Title: Amazing!!!
Date:January 16, 2014

"I have suffered from horrible acne all my life and have tried every product on the market. This makes my skin look clear, refreshed, and have a radiant glow to it. It also has a clean refreshing sent!"

Title: Love it!!!
Date: August 16, 2013

"My face was sooooo soft the very first time I used this cleanser! I feel like my skin is getting very clean using this and alot of my blackheads and acne have went away. I absolutely love this face wash. It has little tiny beads in it and it's not too rough on your skin like other cleansers. I would really really recommend this product to everyone with blackheads or acne. :)"




My Rating:







7 out of 10





Thank you for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment