Thursday 30 January 2014

NYX - Jumbo Pencil (Milk)

 NYX

Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk

By Beauty With Confidence


31st January 2014








Product Brand: NYX
Product Name: Jumbo Pencil (Eyeshadow Pencil)
Colour: Milk

This product is totally amazing! I have been using this product for a while now and it works great as an eye primer.  It has a creamy texture that once u apply you have to blend in with your fingers. It really enhances the colours of the eyeshadow you wear, even if the eyeshadow is quite crappy. It also works great as a highlight under your eyebrows. This product is suitable to all types of skin and is a total must have. It is very affordable and lasts quite long too.

This eyeshadow pencil has been a best seller for years. These jumbo eyeshadow pencil are the best creations from NYX. Whether you want to stay sweet and innocent or go sexy and smoky for the parties tonight, these pencils are a must have in your makeup bag.


What people think of this product?


"I have several of these but the one I use over and over again is Milk. It's the only one I really truly love, the rest are just ok. These are not long wearing and you'll need a primer below them and shadows on top. I've tried several other white bases and none are are creamy as Milk. It's also stickier allowing for the shadows to stick to for those shadows that lack pigmentation. 

When it comes to colored bases I prefer the ones that are longer wearing. 

Point of this review. Buy milk. It's awesome and will change your life. Best white pencil for an inner corner highlight."


"I purchased the pencil in milk and it makes a great eye shadow base. The product goes on with a thick, smooth, highly pigmented layer, which increases the color pay off and staying power of powder eye shadows. The pencil design is convenient and allows for easy application. I would recommend blending with your finger because it does not blend with brushes. I look forward to purchasing additional colors"

"I use the milk pencil as a base when I use light eyeshadows. It really helps the color come through better as opposed to putting the color directly on my eyelid. It's a great base, easy to apply, and lasts all day! Great purchase and I'm very happy with it"


My Rating:


9 out of 10




Thank you for reading!


Ne3sh!



https://www.facebook.com/nkdmakeup#

No comments:

Post a Comment