Wednesday 18 May 2016

Yves Rocher - Poire Caramel Collection



Hello everyone!

Today I will be reviewing the Poire Caramel collection from Yves Rocher. I own the EDT and the Shower Cream.


Name of Product: Eau de Toilette Poire Caramel.

Weight: 200ml

Packaging: Very strong packaging with glass bottle and secured cap.

Views: I received this perfume from my fiancé as part of my pre birthday gift. At first I really loved the smell, then it started feeling too fruity which would make my head hurt. I now only wear it at night after I am done showering. What is great about this type of perfume is that the scent stays on you for a long time. I personally would not re-purchase this perfume as it is too sweet for my taste. I am more into the oriental scents.








Name of Product: Shower Cream Poire Caramel.

Weight: 400ml

Packaging: Very strong packaging with plastic/fibre bottle and secured cap.

Views: I bought this shower cream out of curiosity. The scent of the shower cream is exactly like that of the perfume but the only difference is that it does not last on your skin as much as the perfume does. It fades away.
 
The bottle of shower cream comes in a very generous amount. I noticed that when I shower with this shower cream my skin gets softer.
 
In general, apart from that sweet scent I am quite satisfied with the product. I would not mind to try other shower creams in the Yves Rocher line but with a stronger scent.
 
If you have tried any of these two products, please provide me with your views in the comment bar below. I would love to hear from you.
 
Thanks for reading!
 
WiNNee 

No comments:

Post a Comment