Saturday 7 May 2016

Organisation Ideas - 3 Pcs Fabric Grey Organiser


Hi everyone, 

Today I wanted to share with you a great organisation idea. 

I bought off  www.aliexpress.com a 3Pcs Fabric Grey Organiser. I loved it so much that I went back and bought another two sets.






This 3Pcs Organiser set contains:

1. Pack of 6 Files;

2. Pack of 7 Files; and 

3. 24 Grids.

The pack of 6 files would be great to keep in your small tops or very small shorts in an organised way. If you usually go to the gym, you can also organise in your sports bras or leggings.

The pack of 7 files would most appropriately be to organise your bras.

The pack of 24 grids can be used for so many things, you may store your sock, panties, boxers or even ties.

I have listed down the lists off which I bought my three sets.

If you do order, don't forget to let me know your thoughts on them.




Thanks for reading!

WiNNee

No comments:

Post a Comment