Monday 27 October 2014

Nivea Mud Foam - [Product Review]





Nivea
Mud Foam



Product Brand: Nivea

Product Ref: Extra White Pore Minimiser

Product: Mud Foam

Net Weight: 50g

Duration of Use: 2 months plus

Where I purchased it? Bought it from Guardian, Malaysia


Made in? Thailand

To use:

Effective makeup removers contain acidic ingredients that will thin skin and enlarge pores. Nivea Extra White Mud foam deeply cleanses 10 makeup residues with gentle mud texture which does not contain skin thinning substances.

The formula contains pearly white with proven whitening efficacy which is 10 times better than vitamin C. The skin becomes more radiant, pore-refined and lessen dark spots within 7 days.

10 residues that enlarge pores and causes acne:

Oil

Powder

Foundation

Blusher

Eye Shadow

Silicone

Eyeliner

Colour

Moisturiser Residue

Sunscreen Residue

Product Claim:

Visibly fairer and refined looking skin with a natural shine-free complexion.

What I think?

I bought this product a while back because of my acne prone skin and the pores on my face that I hate. 

I use this product every time I put on heavy makeup. 

What I usually do is that I remove my makeup with a water based makeup remover and a piece of cotton first. 

Then I use this to cleanse my face to help remove the excess residue. 

After that, I use my normal cleanser. 

And guess what? It works great. 

It helped minimize my pores and also kept my skin clean.

Will I re-purchase?

Yes as it targets extra-large pores, regular makeup and acne prone skin.

Pros:

Works great

User friendly

Relatively cheap

Cons:

I personally don’t really like the smell

I also don’t like the texture of it.

Thank you for reading!


Winnee

No comments:

Post a Comment