Monday 27 October 2014

Body Natur Hair Removal Mousse - [Product Review]





Body Natur
Hair Removal Mousse



Product Brand: Body Natur

Product Ref: Sensitive Skin

Product: Hair Removal Mousse

Net Weight: 200ml/6.76 fl oz

Duration of Use: 2 months plus

Where I purchased it? Bought it from Guardian, Malaysia

Made in? Spain

To use:

Spray the mousse on the area that needs hair removal from a reasonable distance and let it set for 6 minutes. Then, use sponge given to make the hair removal more easier.

Product Claim:

Its extra soft formula reduces the risk of irritating the skin and provides perfect results easily and quickly. Enriched with natural Aloe Vera extract (anti-irritant and soothing), it protects and cares for even the most sensitive skins. Dermatologically tested. Without colourings and allergen-free. Use preferably before expiry date written on container.

What I think?

I happened to pass through this product on the shelf a Guardian while buying my usual shaving foam. It comes in a bottle as a mousse that has to be sprayed on the relevant area and it also comes with a small sponge inside its cap. The first time I used it I did not even notice the sponge and I used my hands to help remove the hair. However, this product is really friendly. It smells nice and softens the hair and makes it slide away easily. It is also contains Aloe Vera which is known to be very good for the skin.

Will I re-purchase?

Yes. I found that this has done wonders to my skin. Also, makes hair removal much more easier.

Pros:

Smells Nice

Works great

User friendly

Contains Aloe Vera

Suitable for sensitive skin

Cons:

None

Thank you for reading!


Winnee

1 comment:

  1. Please confine mind that one is preventable whereas the opposite is therefore rare, the probabilities of it happening square measure terribly little, for more information click here hair removal for men.

    ReplyDelete