Tuesday 2 September 2014

Sephora Express Dry Shampoo – [Product Review] – [ShopWithMe #14]





I bought my first ever dry shampoo from Sephora over a week ago when there was a crazy 20% Off Sales for the purchase of any product.  I love taking good care of my hair and I wash it every other day, however, at times it does happen that when I wake up my hair tend to be a little oily on the front and since I have bangs this would make me feel very uncomfortable to go out. To make sure I don’t have to wash my hair early morning where I don’t have much time to blow dry my hair, I thought that the dry shampoo would be handy then.



So,

Product Brand: Sephora

Product Name: Express Dry Shampoo

Net Weight: 75ml

Claims:

Dermatologically tested and formulated without parabens

Magic in a bottle, without using water, hair is left clean, soft and voluminous, instantly!

Refreshes hair in between shampoos. Use anywhere, anytime, on the go! (Travel friendly)

Packaging:

The product comes in a spray can of black and white and combined with the product name in a peachy colour. It is very travel friendly can be taken around.


Ingredients:

butane, alcohol denat, propane, oryza sativa (rice) starch, isobutane, caprylic triglyceride, stearalkonium hectorite, parfum, propylene carbonate, glycerin, paulinia cupana seed extractm aqua, butylene glycol, citronellol.

Instructions:

Shake before use. Hold bottle 10-12 inches from dry hair and scalp, spray evenly. Brush hair.

What I think?

I loved the outcome after using this dry shampoo. Normally my scalp tends to get very oily especially near my forehead. This is why I normally wash my hair every other day. The times when I get unexpected oiliness on the front I would normally wash the front with some shampoo and hot dry it. However, with this dry shampoo on my dresser I know that I could use it during the unexpected oiliness and I don’t have to go through the trouble of washing part or my whole hair.

The product absorbs most of the oil and adds some volume to the hair. It also gives it a healthy appearance however the effect does not last long (only up to around 15 hours). This is why this product is a miracle worker only for a rainy day (a day that you really need it). The product has a refreshing fragrance thus helps to deal with the odor from the hair.

Since the product contains chemicals I personally do not use it very often as I love my hair to me naturally healthy. Normally this product is used only on the scalp not along the length of the hair.

Verdict:

The product is great for emergencies but contains a lot of chemicals, so it should not be used often.

Thank You for Reading..

Till Next time..

Ne3sh!


Don't forget to add us on Facebook Win Nee  https://www.facebook.com/win.nee.94

Like our Following Pages on Facebook:

Online Catalogues With Winnee

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Online-Catalogues-With-Winnee/466237063486936

Winnee MakeUp

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Winnee-MakeUp/773641879340775


 Shop With Winnee 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shop-With-Winnee/715128238530162

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLo4Ah_M2HfZmu9V0oSxQWw

Follow us on Instagram on: win_nee_beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment